Skip to content
- OJT enrolment requires the full price of the OJT program to be paid in advance. OJT prices are located in the OJT Program Catalogue. Note: Your enrolment will not be processed until full payment has been received.
- Notification of OJT enrolment cancellation must be in writing otherwise your enrolment will stand.
- Your OJT enrolment payment is non-refundable. No refunds are available after your OJT Logbook has been published and posted to the QAC Learning Management System (LMS) where you can log in and download a copy of your OJT Logbook.
- A copy of your current aviation licence or other evidence of qualifications is required with your enrolment application. Your enrolment will not be processed without all the relevant documentation as it is required for eligibility checks.
- A Tax Invoice will be issued once your enrolment has been processed and confirmed. The Tax Invoice will be issued in the Student’s Name unless otherwise stated. Any queries relating to the Tax Invoice should be addressed to the CEO (email@example.com).
error: Alert: Content is protected.